We don’t rely on third parties for supply of potential candidates. Every day hundreds of youth come to our company, while many send their bio-data and work experience through our website and e-mail for overseas employment, drawn by the reputation of the quality service we provide. Every information of these candidates are entered into our virtual databank by our recruitment officers in “Employment Opportunity Service Desk”. At present, we have thousands of such CVs in our Databank stored in our website www.bhandarioverseas.com
Each potential candidate must face preliminary interview with our recruitment officers before the final selection. We use two interview techniques for the selection of short-listed candidates.
- Video Call:This technique is for those who are too busy to come to Nepal for interviewing the candidates selected in preliminary section. We make every arrangement for the interview between employers and the employee through video call.
- Final Interview:Many employers visit Nepal for final interview. We make all necessary preparations for interview. We call shortlisted candidates for the particular day. We have fully equipped AC rooms and other modern facilities – computers, telephones, Internet, and all that an interviewer might need.
- On the behalf of the employer:Sometimes, manpower importing agencies give full authority to us for entire selection procedures. In such case, we carry out interviews on behalf of employers abroad and make all dispatching arrangements to the employment destination.
The basic method of selection for skilled professionals is through trade tests and other techniques.
If special manpower with specific experience is needed, we use our official network located in different districts to headhunt such individual. Headhunting does not limit only in the domestic market for supplying the need of highly professional manpower.
The discipline level of each and every worker is tested so as to avoid possible risks from the workers abroad. We examine the workers’ morality, attitude, behavior and personal history. Team of our experts including a psychiatrist carries out these tests. Candidates have to go through medical tests after final selection. Only medically fit candidates are eligible to sign an agreement or contract paper.
Requirement of documents vary from country to country. Documents requirements also depend on whether the embassy of manpower importing has a diplomatic mission in Nepal or not. Basically, we demand two types of documents before making a final deal for sending workers overseas. We follow the in-detail government provisions to avoid unnecessary hassles to the workers.
1.For Kingdom of Saudi Arabia:
- In case of Block visa issued for Dhaka, Bangladesh, the company should prepare all below mentioned principle documents authorized to Bhandari Overseas Pvt. Ltd., Licence no. 345/059/060, which is recognized Nepalese agent by the embassy of the Royal Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, located in Dhaka, Bangladesh.
We prefer Dhaka, Bangladesh for Visa Endorsement because we have our own ID Card through which we can endorse the visa on time.
- Demand Letter:Demand letter should be addressed to Bhandari Overseas Pvt. Ltd., Licence no 345/059/060. The letter should have details of the number of workers, nature of job with required category, salary, duty hours, food and accommodation facilities, overtime, transport, insurance of workers, Residence permit and other benefits.
- Power of Attorney:Power of Attorney is a legal confirmation, on behalf of employer, for selection of manpower. This authorizes Bhandari Overseas Pvt. Ltd., Licence no 345/059/060 for sending workers legally.
- Employment Contract:The employing company provide the employee employment agreement as per demand letter.
- Service Agreement:Employing Company should provide us service agreement between company and recruitment agency in Nepal .
- Guarantee Letter:The employing company should not transfer any workers to another country without approval of competent Nepal Government authorities.
- Electronic Authorization Letter:The employing company has to write a letter according to visa approval slip to the Electronic Authorization Office or Embassy for visa endorsement of the workers.
- Visa Slip (Copy):The original visa slip is required in case of Block Visa. However, the photocopies of Block Visa are acceptable in case of multiple Block visa.
- Company Registration (C. R.) /one photocopy only.
Above documents from 1 to 5 should be signed by company’s authorized person, bear Company Seal and documents 1 & 2 should be attested from Chamber of Commerce or Ministry of Foreign Affairs from the respective country.
- In case of Block Visa issued for nearest embassies-Delhi and Mumbai, India, the employing company should prepare all following documents in the name of Bhandari Overseas Pvt. Ltd.
We do not prefer these places for visa endorsement because we have to rely on Indian agencies.
Documents from A.1 to A.5 should be same as above.
But the following documents should be in the name of associate office recommended by Bhandari Overseas Pvt. Ltd.
- Electronic Authorization Letter
- CR Copy (Company Registration Copy)
- Visa Approval Slip
- For Other Countries:
The documents mentioned above A.1 to A.5 should be signed by company authorized person and bear company seal. The documents 1 and 2 must be duly sealed and attested by Chamber of Commerce and Ministry of Foreign Affairs from the respective country.